Monday 5 March 2007

Jailbait? Moi? Non!

It's his birthday today and as a present, on Friday I booked a hotel room and was waiting in there for him, dressed as a schoolgirl (yes, one of his fantasies, how very predictable eh). I was so nervous but excited at the same time and those fluttery feelings were making me feel ill again. But his reaction, walking into the room, was well worth it and we ended up having the best sex I've ever had.
Lying there in his arms afterwards felt so right and before we knew it, he was getting aroused again. This time though, the sex was completely different, something along the lines of 'love making' (I hate that phrase so much but there's no running away from it). And as he looked into my eyes, I could feel every part of me merging into him, solidifying into one person. And it felt scary.
He's moving out of his girlfriend's... They've both decided to take some time apart and see what happens. And the same thing is happening with me... My boyfriend and I have had countless heart-to-heart conversations these past few weeks and we too have decided to 'take a break' (another phrase I despise).
But what does this mean for my lover and I? The whole point of having an affair was to make our lives with our partners more bearable. Instead, we seem to be drawing closer to each other and leaving the people we were with behind. How do other people do it and why can't we?

No comments: