Monday 26 February 2007

Date Five

And then there was number five… D Day in both our minds. A date that was meant to take place in a room with locked doors and curtained windows, the plan was thwarted by the sudden appearance of my period. A period that wasn’t mean to arrive for another six days. Oh the crushing disappointment of the day. I was ready to cancel but he insisted on spending a stolen day together (stolen because she was away). So off we went to a museum in the far-flung corner of South London, where hidden from the rest of the world, many blissful hours were spent wandering through darkened corridors, kisses exchanged when there was no one looking, fingers twining, breath on neck, filth being whispered in my ears… the need to have him inside me suddenly blossoming so all I could see were spots in front of my eyes.

No comments: