Monday 26 February 2007

Friday

Friday he kissed me hard on the lips, kissed me red-raw so I felt dizzy and my knees couldn't hold me up any more. He looked at me as if he'd never laid eyes on me before, looked inside me and told me he wanted to consume me, suck every breath out of me. I sat on his lap, felt his erection through his jeans, wiggled my ass and felt him grow under me. I let his hands slide under my t-shirt, under my bra, the cold fingers on my nipples made me gasp. He bit my neck, pressing his hand against my throat as he kissed me so I could hardly breathe. I could have fucked him there but instead I dragged him to the toilets where on my knees, I took him into my mouth as he watched me with wide-open eyes. I'd never done anything like this before. Something in me has changed.

No comments: