Wednesday 25 April 2007

Stuff inside my head

Maybe I'm just a weirdo but every time things start to go smoothly I try and mess it up in my head. Take last weekend for example. He came over really early on Saturday afternoon, we spent the most of the weekend together. Lots and lots of filthy sex was had all over the new flat (flatmate's away on holiday so we made most of the space), we spent ages talking about normal stuff and just chilling and hanging out together.

So Monday finds me in an unusually happy mood. But by the end of Monday evening, the blissful feelings dissipate and I find myself wondering whether I actually want to carry on seeing him.
Things don't seem so exciting any more now that we're both single. Am I a freak for wanting to hang out with people who are already in relationships?

All answers on a postcard please.

No comments: