Thursday 10 May 2007

All tied up

So we have been pushing boundaries lately, and I know I should really update as things happen but I am really really lazy when it comes to writing everyday; this is the best I can do.

We were talking about handcuffs the other day and how I sometimes want to feel dominated in bed, instead of always dominating (the last time he came round to mine, he was on his hands and knees, ass in the air as I spanked him with a leather paddle).

His solution... sexy shopping.

His list:

Clit vibe
Bondage tap
Mattress restrain
New spank paddle

And that's how I found myself, on rainy, gloomy, dreary bank holiday Monday, my wrists secured to the bed, my legs spread wide apart and secured similarly to the end of the bed, getting my ass spanked, before he took me from behind, gagged my mouth with the bondage tape so I couldn't scream and used me like his fuck toy.

May sound demeaning to some but actually felt pretty good in reality. In fact, I don't think I've come that explosively before. I was rewarded very well for my submissive nature as well, when he spent what seemed like hours, with his head between my legs, alternating his tongue with fingers as he made me come over and over again, finger fucking me to oblivion, his cock straining to escape from the confines of his boxers.

Typing this out now is making me want him. I may have to see him again tonight.

No comments: