Thursday 10 May 2007

Seduction and a cup of tea

This confusion hanging around in my head isn't stopping me from sleeping with him though. Sometimes I wish I had a bit more willpower but I can't seem to stop myself.

I stayed round at his flat for the first time last weekend and as soon as I saw him waiting for me at the station, my hands actually started getting clammy, and I think there was a rush of blood to my head as I went a little bit dizzy (although that could also have been the fact that I hadn't eaten in about 24 hours).

I was wearing no panties, a fact I whispered in his ear as we waited for the bus, and right away, I could see his cock grow hard through the denim of his skinny jeans. And my body responded almost immediately to his need so that every glance on that bus ride back to his burnt a hole in my skin.

Getting back to his, we didn't waste any time getting to his room and the first time was over before it even began as we both were on the point of coming as soon as clothes were off. And once we got that first rush of need out of our system, things calmed down to the point where once again, it almost seemed like we had been together as a couple for years. Instead of a mere five months, three of them when we were with other people.

I think what's confusing me is that I get along with him in so many ways, and that it's not just the bedroom stuff that blows my mind. Having been in relationships in the past, where it was either or, not both, it feels as though this is all a dream that could soon shatter. And I don't want to be left picking up the pieces.

No comments: