Wednesday 16 May 2007

Up and down again

I wonder if things between this guy and me will ever get settled?

There is actually nothing much to to report today, other than the fact that we haven't really had time to speak to each other properly.

Work seems to be getting in the way of play once again and he's as stressed as I am.

But what's really weird is he feels the need to tell me about the stuff that's bothering him, then before I get a chance to tell him things, we move on to more sexual talk. And once again, I end up feeling a little bit like wank fodder.


Take last Monday for instance. We arranged to speak and when the call finally came, I had so much to tell him about work, stuff that was going on in my life and also needed to discuss our festival plans... and yet, before I knew it, he launched into filth, culminating in him coming on the phone.

Yes, I also managed to make myself come, but that is not the point. That evening was meant to be a catch-up and instead ended up with me feeling slightly soiled.


Pretty pathetic.

I wonder why we keep coming back to this?

I know I have feelings for this guy. I'm not sure if those feelings have any depth to them though. I'm going to be seeing him this Friday, after I meet up with some old friends and for the first time ever, I'm more excited about seeing my friends than I am about seeing him.

Maybe this thing has run it's course?

No comments: