Monday 19 March 2007

All the cocks I've known...

I remember the first time I saw a fully erect cock. I must have been about three or four and it was my father's. I remember my mother showing it to me, (yes, this has scarred me for the rest of my life and no wonder all my relationships are fucked up and I'm obsessed by the cock... tell me something I don't know), bending her head down to grasp it with her mouth... and then, thankfully, the screen in my head goes blank.

Fast forward to today and I find myself recreating that very same moment with countless numbers of cocks. I've had cocks in cars, on a plane, in a playing field and one memorable occasion, under the table of a dim sum restaurant in east London... only that one, I didn't actually take in my mouth, just felt its slippery hardness with my fingers... Not very sure why this particular cock sticks out in my memory, as since then, I've felt a few more, but I think, this is the one I did want in my mouth... more than any of the others (barring my present lover's of course)...

A good point to start the cock stories... :-)


No comments: