Monday 26 March 2007

Monday Morning Sunniness

I'm feeling really positive this morning... had a brilliant weekend that started off so well on Friday night at my friend's party and ended yesterday evening with me moving some of my stuff into the new flat.

He turned up at the party really late on Friday and w had just the one drink together before going back to his flat. I know I was nervous before but there was no reason to be in the end as everything went swimmingly well.

Seeing him on his own turf was pretty cool. He seems so much more relaxed to be around and there was NO weirdness at all the next morning. In fact, it was absolute bliss waking up being pressed into his chest... am sure we would have moved away from each other at points during the night but every time I woke up, he was there, with his arms around me...

..And he was different with me as well. More open about himself and his life and interests. It was very strange (but in a good way) almost like we were getting to know each other again, but properly this time. I found out that he can draw, that he has a passable singing voice, that he is quite the cook (yes, he made me breakfast in the morning, and brought me a cup of tea in bed)
and most of all, that he wanted me to know him and see him in a different light.

I'm still not sure where he and I stand and what's going to happen in the future... but I know that I would like to spend more time getting to know him. And I think he feels the same way about me.

Sex was bloody fantastic by the way... He is incredibly sexy and can turn me on with just a smile. I can't remember how we got into the bedroom that evening :-) must have been swoony with desire

No comments: