Tuesday 27 March 2007

Making me smile

We forgot the coffee and cigarettes on Saturday; they didn’t get a look in.

Waking up next to him, I was blissfully happy, like a cat who’d just got the cream, sated, purring and satisfied.

My morning started with cold fingers tracing my bones, raising goosebumps that he kissed with his warm, wet lips. I smiled a slow lazy smile and reached out for him.

Finding him, my hands wandered carelessly, exploring the crevices of his body, feeling my way around his jutting out bones.

He lay on top of me, pressing down on my skin, chest to breast, stomach to stomach, cock to pussy, feet on feet, face to face.

He smiled at me when he felt how wet I already was, raised himself on elbows and eased himself slowly into me.

I gasped at the hardness of his cock as it pushed into me, each thrust taking me somewhere else.

I closed my eyes, let a little whisper of ecstasy escape from my mouth, a mouth he kissed to silence before thrusting in me again, making me moan, telling me he wanted to hear more than whispers.

He pulled me up so we were sitting, his cock still in me, my legs wrapped around him, my nails digging into his back as he slid deeper into me.

Still inside me, he manoeuvred our bodies so I was on my hands and knees, gripping my waist with both his hands, he made me come like I’ve never come before.

He screamed my name as he came, and afterwards, lay next to me, stroking my face and hair and running his hands all over my body, making me want him again, even more that I did mere moments before.

No comments: