Tuesday 20 March 2007

Freedom

So... things are moving fast on the home front. Went to see my flatmate-to-be last night, handed over a huge cheque as a deposit and am now in possession of three shiny, bright new keys... keys that represent a new life and escape from my present situation.

Had to come clean to my 'boyfriend' (not really sure what to refer to him as any more) which went pretty well, considering all things. He took the news very calmly, although he did attempt to change my mind, it was a pretty half-assed try as he knows my mind has been made up.

I feel more of my old self now, more like the person I used to be before I got into this relationship and got dragged down with all the problems it brought with it.

Also, my emotions have been all over the shop lately... yesterday, I found myself on the brink of tears because I couldn't find the stapler, yet within minutes, I was giggling away at some stupid song on the radio.

I don't think things have sunk in though... let's see how things are when I actually move in... three weeks from now!

No comments: