Monday 19 March 2007

Screw Mondays

I've been to look at a flat and like what I've seen... I'll be sharing with a guy who seems pretty nice and the flat is cool as well so hopefully things are looking up. My boyfriend now knows I'm definitely moving out, but isn't aware that I've already viewed flats and that I'll be signing a six-month contract after work today. I'm planning to tell him tonight though, it shouldn't be too difficult *crosses fingers and hopes shit doesn't hit the fan*

Things with the guy are weird at the moment. The last time I saw him was at his pre-birthday fucking and the morning after was strange, as per usual. Since then, we've barely been communicating barring a text or two here or there. I went away the weekend before last, by myself, in an attempt to clear my head... it helped me when it came to dealing with stuff in my relationship and made me realise that I really couldn't be with my boyfriend any more. But it didn't make things any clearer when it came to what I feel for the other guy.

His girlfriend moved out of their flat that weekend and he's been looking for a place to live as he needs to get out of his current place by the end of the month. He's been a bit short with me lately, like he's blaming me for all this change... I'm not sure what's happening at the moment... all I know is that he made me see how fantastic life could be (not just with regards to him, but in general) and he's been the catalyst for change... it's just a pity that things seem to be ending before they even start.

I have no regrets though, am just looking forward to meeting new people, and doing new things (not all to do with sex, contrary to popular opinion). I've decided I'm going to end things if he doesn't come good for my birthday... (see previous posts)

No comments: